- In a large dutch oven, cook onion and garlic in canola oil over medium heat until translucent. Add turkey and cook until meat is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes, pumpkin, green chiles, spices, chipotle peppers and chicken broth. Adjust seasonings if necessary (adding more chili powder or cumin to suit your taste).
- Cook on medium for 15 minutes to let flavors develop.
- Add corn and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add Kerrygold® Shredded Mild Cheddar and stir until melted.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
This can also be made in a crock pot. After step one, put cooked meat, garlic and onions in a slow cooker and add remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours
Wait to stir in cheese until right before serving.