For the tart dough:
- In a stand mixer sift all dry ingredients together with paddle attachment.
- Dice Cold butter and add to stand mixer. Mix on medium speed till small granules form
- Add water one tablespoon at time till dough forms.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for one hour.
- Roll dough ½ inch thick and place in baking mold.
- Bake at 400F for 20 mins or till golden brown.
- Cool dough to room temperature before you fill.
For the Irish cream custard:
- Place Irish cream, almond milk, roasted almonds, coco powder, lavender, sugar in a medium pot. Reduce by half over medium heat.
- Add Gelatin to reduced cream mixture, simmer for an additional minute. Strain into a mixing bowl and cool to room temperature.
- In a separate mixing bowl whip ½ cup of cream to soft peaks.
- Fold whip cream into room temperature Irish cream mixture.
- Fill Tart shell with mixture then refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the poached pears:
- Peel and core pears.
- Place all ingredients in a medium pot and place over medium heat.
- Simmer pears for 30 mins or till tender.
- Cool, Slice, and reserve to garnish the top of tart.